A Tweety Day…

Glimpses of Tuesday, February 23, 2010 through my tweets… http://www.twitter.com/sameerchhabra
(Suggestion: Read bottoms up)

sameerchhabra: so its time I call it a day... a sarkari, queuee, hot, cold, long, tiring day... take care..

sameerchhabra: finished the second call some time back... now me waiting to sleep... it takes time...

sameerchhabra: just done with my first call... next one is at 11pm...

sameerchhabra: back home, watching Rahul Dulhaniya... but the day hasnt ended yet... couple of late calls are waiting...

sameerchhabra: now at family friend's place... really tired... have couple of late night calls

sameerchhabra: Had lunch at Kamat, gave phone for repair, got new number plate for my car, got a car mobile phone charger and stand

sameerchhabra: so couldnt update for a long time... did lot of things

sameerchhabra: at last RTO work is done... my new RC will reach me by post... now should eat someting

sameerchhabra: finally in a queue in front of a desk... about 8 ppl before me...

sameerchhabra: people jumping queues, as if everybody else is a fool...

sameerchhabra: at last on first floor, got a chair, another 80+ folks before me...

sameerchhabra: this queue is super slow... standing in stairs, going from ground to first... just reached midway

sameerchhabra: another place, another queue...

sameerchhabra: Reached RTO Secunderabad coming after 5+ yrs... came last when bought my car

sameerchhabra: going there to get hypothecation off my car’s RC

sameerchhabra: on my way to office of RTO Secunderabad

sameerchhabra: have been asked to come tomorrow to know the result... ek aur din... anyways me off to RTO office now

sameerchhabra: Submitted my application for enquiry to find if its my fault or passport offices’

sameerchhabra: Im just 4 people away from the window

sameerchhabra: tempratures are high at #HyderabadPassportOffice... weather as well as people

sameerchhabra: to tell u why im at #HyderabadPassportOffice... first it took 4 mnths to get the pssprt then they print my address wrong

sameerchhabra: there are about 300+ folks here, waiting in 4 queues

sameerchhabra: the window opens now, 10:00 am... half hour late

sameerchhabra: the window is suppose to open at 9:30, but there is nobody across them till now, 9:50

sameerchhabra: as i have come for a correction, seems the line for it smaller than what i expected

sameerchhabra: reached #Hyderabad passport office... the queue starts half km outside the gates itself

sameerchhabra: late, leaving home now.. dreading the passport office queue.. planning for 2-3 hrs of standing...

sameerchhabra: Mission passport office, RTO, phone repair, car pampering is ON... follow my day here

No comments:

Post a Comment